Service Network Committee March 2020 Activity
We meet weekly on Monday at 8PM ET, and Tuesday at 2PM ET to accommodate European and other schedules. See https://acawso.org/category/service-network-committee/
Check the WSO committee calendar at https://acawso.org/committees-calendar/
- We will be dedicating a portion of our Committee meetings on April 6 & 7 and 13 & 14 to discuss the Ballot Proposals that are approved by the March 31st deadline and will be on the ABC 2020 Agenda. This will give the fellowship to discuss the proposals before the ABC. We will invite those that submitted the proposal to join us when possible.
- The draft of the Service Manual is coming along nicely, and we will make the draft available during the Virtual Annual Business Conference and ACA World Convention.
- Our working groups continue to collect information from the fellowship
- ACA Meetings
- Business Meetings (Group, IG Region)
- ABC Format and Preparation
- Service Manual Compilation
- Members have signed a working group agreement asking for a commitment to confidentiality due to some of the material and literature we will have access to.
- We reviewed appendix II in the OPPM around Region Certification and have made some updates to clarify the steps and provided email contacts for newly forming regions. And we made updates to ensure that the whole global fellowship is included in Region Formation, providing a draft world map. And also made clear that the North American Region Map is a suggested starting point.
- We are excited to be planning and presenting a virtual AWC workshop for 2020
- Reminder: The Concept Study Group will be meeting on April 19th (3rd Sunday of the month) at 10:30 am Eastern Time via ZOOM; the discussion will be on one of the Concepts. To join this meeting online, please go to https://zoom.us/j/283490458; Meeting ID: 283 490 458; to find your local call-in number by location, go to https://zoom.us/u/ac3j5Blsoa.