Download the pdf Global Members Cmte Report Oct...Read More
Category: Global Members Subcommittee
Carrying the ACA Message Outside the United States, Canada and Europe
The ACA fellowship has cross-cultural appeal and can be found in many countries outside of the United States, Canada and Europe.
The WSO Board of Trustees created the Global Members Subcommittee to provide global support with a special focus for countries outside of the United States, Canada and Europe, such as Africa, Asia, South & Central America, Mexico, Australia/Oceania and New Zealand.
The Global Members Subcommittee is a working committee meeting monthly to support and sustain ACA members, meetings and Intergroups in these countries according to the Traditions and Concepts.
If you want to be part of this exciting ACA growth or need more support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also additional resources for Global members at https://adultchildren.org/resources/global-fellowship/ (We are in the process of updating this website).
Our monthly reports are listed below:
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC/AWC 2021
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Ad-Hoc Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Ad-Hoc Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Translations
- Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions