Download the PDF 2020 06 Global Monthly...Read More
Category: Global Members Subcommittee
Carrying the ACA Message Outside the United States, Canada and Europe
The ACA fellowship has cross-cultural appeal and can be found in many countries outside of the United States, Canada and Europe.
The WSO Board of Trustees created the Global Members Subcommittee to provide global support with a special focus for countries outside of the United States, Canada and Europe, such as Africa, Asia, South & Central America, Mexico, Australia/Oceania and New Zealand.
The Global Members Subcommittee is a working committee meeting monthly to support and sustain ACA members, meetings and Intergroups in these countries according to the Traditions and Concepts.
If you want to be part of this exciting ACA growth or need more support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are also additional resources for Global members at https://adultchildren.org/resources/global-fellowship/ (We are in the process of updating this website).
Our monthly reports are listed below:
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC 2020
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Ad-Hoc Meeting and Service Safety Committee
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Translations
- Loving Parent Guidebook
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions