Greetings Delegates, Potential Delegates, and Observers to the 2022 ACA ABC (and simply other interested Fellowship members)! The Delegate Engagement Subcommittee is passing along some information here about the Ballot Proposal...Read More
Category: Delegate Engagement Sub-Committee
Our goal is to engage and educate delegates and interested delegates regarding their role before, during, and after the Annual Business Conference (ABC).
A delegate is the elected representative of their ACA group (meeting, intergroup or region) who participates in the fellowship-wide decision-making process.
The worldwide fellowship of ACA is not organized. As a fellowship, we created the World Service Organization (in 1991) to operate the day-to-day business, such as literature development and production. Per the ACA WSO Bylaws (IX.4): The group conscience obtained from the delegates in attendance shall provide direction, recommendations, and/or Special Committees to the Board for conducting the business of ACA WSO.
Please refer to the Concepts for more information, particularly I, II, VI, VII, and XII.
Chair: Charlie H.
Board Liaison: Liz C.
Members: Erin D, Arjan, Brad H.
Delegate Training for the Feb 18 Quarterly Business Meeting
February 11: 10am ET & 10pm ET
Meeting ID: 941 6424 6705
For dial in, use the link to find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adPjipp72S
1) Overview of Quarterly Business Meeting: How Was it Decided to Have QBMs and What Purpose Might They Serve?
2) Closer look at the Feb 18 meeting agenda and procedure.
3) Tech process review, including polling during the meeting and Worldwide Online Voting.
4) Invitation to participate in ABC approved studies
DESC meets on 1st and 3rd Monday at 6:30 PM ET
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82600453517?pwd=cDdNQ3RUc3hRSUwvSWp5SjNvYkhwZz09
Meeting ID: 826 0045 3517
Contact us at: [email protected].
The first Quarterly Business Meeting will take place Nov. 12, 9 am-1 pm eastern US.
Recording from the 5th November delegate training can be found here.
To download the handbook click here.
To download the document click here.
Dear Delegates and potential Delegates to the 2022 ACA Annual Business Conference (ABC), Are you curious about what an ABC Delegate is and what a Delegate does at the ABC? Maybe you’re a first-time delegate, maybe...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-06 DTSC Monthly...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-04 DTSC Monthly...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-03 DTSC Monthly...Read More
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Audit Committee
- Concept II and VI Study Group
- Data Analysis
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- IT Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature ComLine Blog Subcommittee
- Literature Development Subcommittee
- Literature Evaluation Subcommittee
- Literature Language Subcommittee
- Loving Parent Guidebook
- Member Services Committee
- Name Change Study
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services/H&I Committee
- Publishing Committee
- Regions/Intergroups Subcommittee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility Ad-Hoc Committee
- Service Network Committee
- Safety Resources Committee
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Virtual/Telephone Meetings
- The Racial Trauma Service Group
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Translation Subcommittee
- Young Adults and Teens Subcommittee
- 7th Tradition Contributions
- Volunteer Resource Committee