Greetings Delegates, Potential Delegates, and Observers to the 2022 ACA ABC (and simply other interested Fellowship members)! The Delegate Engagement Subcommittee is passing along some information here about the Ballot Proposal...Read More
Category: Delegate Engagement Sub-Committee
Our goal is to engage and educate delegates and interested delegates regarding their role before, during, and after the Annual Business Conference (ABC).
A delegate is the elected representative of their ACA group (meeting, intergroup or region) who participates in the fellowship-wide decision-making process.
The worldwide fellowship of ACA is not organized. As a fellowship, we created the World Service Organization (in 1991) to operate the day-to-day business, such as literature development and production. Per the ACA WSO Bylaws (IX.4): The group conscience obtained from the delegates in attendance shall provide direction, recommendations, and/or Special Committees to the Board for conducting the business of ACA WSO.
Please refer to the Concepts for more information, particularly I, II, VI, VII, and XII.
Chair: Josh W.
Secretary: Amber D.
Board Liaison: Liz C.
Members: Erin D, Arjan, Brad H.
DESC meets on 1st and 3rd Monday at 6:30 PM ET
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82600453517?pwd=cDdNQ3RUc3hRSUwvSWp5SjNvYkhwZz09
Meeting ID: 826 0045 3517
Contact us at: [email protected].
To download the handbook click here.
To download the document click here.
Dear Delegates and potential Delegates to the 2022 ACA Annual Business Conference (ABC), Are you curious about what an ABC Delegate is and what a Delegate does at the ABC? Maybe you’re a first-time delegate, maybe...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-06 DTSC Monthly...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-04 DTSC Monthly...Read More
Download the PDF 2021-03 DTSC Monthly...Read More
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Audit Committee
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Committee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meetings
- ACA Logo Usage Guidelines
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature Submissions
- Fellowship Review
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Volunteering
- Literature Translations
- The Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Committee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Publishing Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility Ad-Hoc Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions
- Volunteer Resource Committee