The European Committee works to unify and carry the message to the fellowships of the European countries according to our traditions and concepts. The European Committee (EC) functions as a group of trusted servants elected by its members. The officers carry out the jobs and goals set by the European Committee. The EC is a standing committee of the World Service Organization of Adult Children of Alcoholics (WSO).
When do we meet?
Our monthly Conference Call is on the first Saturday of the month at 2pm CET (8am ET)
Meeting ID: 838 3437 2326
We also have Working Sessions twice a month on Wednesdays if you want to attend contact us.
Chair: Fredrik H.(SWE)
Vice- Chair: Edmundas (LIT)
Web Support: Marcin C(UK)
- For queries and requests about translation and licensing, please visit: https://acawso.org/literature-translations
- To register and update meetings, please visit https://adultchildren.org/meeting/meeting-register/
- If you have an ACA event taking place, or a new trustee email addresses in your local fellowship, please email our webmaster at: [email protected]
- If you have a desire to serve in another capacity other than locally please reach us at: [email protected]
- For more information and additional contacts please visit: http://acawsoec.com
Visit the Committee
If you are interested in finding out more about the committee or would like to visit the committee or talk to someone from the committee please fill in the form below.