Part-Time Position 25-30 Hours a Week
Oversees and supports domestic and international publishing operations for Adult Children of Alcoholics/Dysfunctional Families, a 12-Step self-help fellowship that addresses the effects of family dysfunction. The ACA World Service Organization is based in Signal Hill, California. The Publishing Manager can work remotely, and applications will be considered from all locations. Ability to work on site is considered a plus, but not required. All duties are performed under the guidance of ACA WSO Board committees.
Applicants should meet the following expectations:
- Significant experience with Adobe publishing technology, including inDesign. Knowledge of other publication design software is beneficial.
- Three or more years of project management experience; print production management is a plus.
- Ability to work with nonprofit volunteers, including those from diverse languages and cultures in time zones around the world.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and collaborative.
- Oversee design and periodic updates of all trifolds, books, e-literature and audio literature
- Interface with printing, epublication and similar companies and preparing and monitoring printing orders
- Assist in developing and expanding international distribution channels by finding and vetting printing and fulfillment companies in multiple countries
- Prepare sales and licensing agreements with international partners
- Maintain a log of, and regularly report status on, all publishing projects in development
- Conduct strategic research related to publishing and international distribution of literature
Salary is commensurate with experience and ability. Candidates should state their salary needs in their application. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5 pm Pacific time, Monday, March 29.