Click to download Public Services Committee April...Read More
Category: Public Services
- The Public Services Committee is now meeting on the 2nd and 4th Monday monthly at 1:00 PM Eastern.
- The zoom information is – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89637074135, Meeting ID: 896 3707 4135, Passcode: 1978
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kelv4LyGf0
- We are holding a combined meeting with the Hospitals and Institutions subcommittee. https://acawso.org/category/public-information/
- In between teleconferences, we stay in touch on our Slack channel #public_services_cmtee.
- We can also be contacted at [email protected].
Our service work is done in the following areas:
- Cooperation with meetings, Intergroups, and Regions to help support Public Information of ACA
- Global Public Outreach - serves to create and maintain open lines of communication and carrying the ACA message to other 12 Step fellowships worldwide: AA, NA, Al-Anon, etc.
- Public Outreach - serves to carry the ACA message through outreach to institutions (educational and health) and corporations, including corporate wellness programs and media public service announcements.
Mission: The primary purpose of Public Information is to provide information about ACA and its potential to help heal the effects of growing up in a dysfunctional family. The goal is to carry the ACA message to the general public, medical and mental health facilities and 12 step fellowships. These include doctor's offices, community centers, educational and professional communities, libraries, and corporations including wellness programs.
This is done through distribution of conference approved literature, public service announcements and participating in public events. Public Information cooperates with ACA meetings, intergroups and regions to share Public Information’s experience, strength and hope globally.
Click to download Public Services Committee Feb...Read More
Click to download Public Services Committee Dec...Read More
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Audit Committee
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Committee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meetings
- ACA Logo Usage Guidelines
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature Submissions
- Fellowship Review
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Volunteering
- Literature Translations
- The Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Publishing Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility Ad-Hoc Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions
- Volunteer Resource Committee