Service Network Committee – Service Opportunities
Hello ACA Members!
The Service Network Committee is developing ACA service documents. We are asking members to consider volunteering and sharing their experience, strength, and hope with us.
We would like input and collaboration from our Regions, Intergroups, Meetings, and members. Improving ACA’s service documents (Literature, trifolds, best practices, etc.) will contribute to the growth of our Fellowship’s service network.
Some areas we are looking at include:
- ACA’s Service Manual
- Meeting and Group structure
- Business Meetings for Groups, Intergroups, Regions, etc.
- ABC Delegate procedures
- Intergroup/Region/WSO Representatives
- reviewing existing service documents
- developing new service documents
- sharing existing documents that people are using locally
People may work on service documents outside of our weekly committee meetings. We will use our committee meetings to review progress.
If you have a desire to share your experience, strength, and hope by improving ACA’s service documents, please volunteer your time with the Service Network Committee.
Your Service Network Committee – Contact us at email@example.com