Download the PDF...Read More
Category: Literature Committee
The Literature Committee supports global ACA recovery by making program principles accessible to adult children, in ways that are affordable and available in all languages. Specific missions include developing new literature, assisting
The committee publishes ComLine, a quarterly online publication that features fellowship voices and experience, strength and hope.The Literature Committee depends heavily on volunteers. We welcome anyone with editing, writing, design and other skills relevant to creating, publishing and translating literature.
Development teams work through the group conscience. A quarterly Literature Committee call is held the first Saturday of January, April, July, and October. To contact the literature committee, please fill out the contact form by clicking here.
Notice: The WSO Literature Committee is not currently accepting new submissions.
In October 2020, the WSO Board of Trustees approved revisions to the Literature Policy. That revision includes changes to how WSO reviews and approves literature submissions. The WSO Literature Committee is implementing new procedures to support the policy revisions on the existing submission backlog. Until the backlog of member submissions has been evaluated, we ask members to hold off on any new literature submissions. We will notify the fellowship when we are ready to accept submissions again. Thank you for your patience.
Some of the main changes the WSO Board has made to the Literature Policy include:
- All submissions of new literature from members, ACA service entities (Meetings, Intergroups, & Regions), and WSO subcommittees will be evaluated by Literature Evaluation Subcommittee readers using the same standardized criteria.
- All submissions will go through the same formal development process which includes an evaluation, approval by the WSO Board of Trustees, and a period of fellowship review before it can move to an Annual Business Conference for conference approval.
- All literature, from any source, needs to follow the guidelines for ACA logo use and display disclaimers to give the fellowship clarity about what is and is not conference-approved literature, or where literature stands in a conference approval process.
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC/AWC 2021
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Ad-Hoc Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meeting
- Literature Development Subcommittee
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Quarterly Meetings
- Literature Committee Volunteering
- Literature Translations
- The Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions