Saturday, April 13,2013
Access number: 712-432-0075, Pin 427266#. Press *6 to mute or un-mute.
Please notify the secretary with changes, additions, or motions for this meeting.
- Call to Order:
Please be sure that any background noises in your area are eliminated since the sounds make it difficult for participants to hear. When speaking, please say your name first. This will help us record your name with your input. Thank you.
- Open with The Serenity Prayer
- Concept 4: Throughout our structure, we maintain at all responsible levels a traditional right
- Board Members Present:
- Establish Quorum
- Introduce Committee Chairpersons
- Introduction of Guests: Welcome guests. After the introductions, we respectfully ask that guests hold their comments until the end of our meeting. To allow all of the visitors to have a chance to share, we will limit guest comments to 3 to 5 minutes. If someone needs to talk further, they may do so after the close of the meeting. Only board members may talk while we have discussions.
- Minutes: Motion to approve the March 9, 2013 Teleconference Minutes. (Joan)
- Monthly Reports (5 minutes each item)
- ACA WSO Treasurer, Phyllis R.
- ACA WSO Literature Committee, Larry A.
- ACA WSO Office Report, DiAnne A.
- ACA WSO Outreach Committee, Phyllis R.
- Website/Database Report, Scott R.
- Hospitals & Institutions Committee, Joan B.
- European Activity Report, Anja H.
- Executive Committee Report
- 2013 ABC Report, Jesper
- Old business:
- New Business:
Motion #1: That ACA WSO purchase a computer (laptop or desktop) for the use of the Outreach Coordinator. (Larry, Phyllis)
Background:Our Outreach Coordinator is stepping down after many years of service. The prospective Outreach Coordinator has been using an iPad to work on the Outreach Committee’s e-mails and the volume of Outreach e-mails and the cumbersome use of an iPad makes the work more tedious.
Motion #2: For the ACA WSO Board of Trustees to provide guidance on any concerns about anonymity and possible Tradition concerns regarding making a video of a Sponsorship workshop by a group. The group would like to put this video, (or audio, whichever is the best to protect anonymity), on YouTube, the ACA WSO website, and offer it directly to other ACA communities to use to promote sponsorship. (Phyllis)
Motion #3 : To have a Literature table at the 2013 ABC with trifolds, pamphlets, Fellowship Texts, and Workbooks for sale using the U.S. Dollar. (Phyllis)
Background: A suggestion was made to provide literature for sale to the attendees at the ABC by having a Literature Table at the conference.
Announcements: Next Teleconference is scheduled for Saturday, May 11, 2013.
Close with the Serenity Prayer
Submitted by Joan B., ACA WSO Secretary