The information here is intended to help delegates who are attending the Anual Business Conference (ABC).
Any questions you may have regarding delegate education can be sent to: [email protected]
The Delegate Training Subcommittee was created at the 2016 ABC. It’s purpose is to serve as a resource to help educate Delegates of groups and Intergroups to the Annual Business Conference.
To register as a delegate for the 2018 ABC, please go to https://www.acaworldconvention.org/ and click on the ABC dropdown menu.
Delegate Education teleconference workshop on Sunday April 8 at 12:30 Eastern Daylight Time, 9:30 Pacific
The call in number is (712) 770-4010 and access code is 281687#.
- ACA Delegate Getting Started: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/ACA_Delegate-Getting_Started_v_02.192017.pdf
- 2016-17 Delegate Survey Report: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/4_Delegate_Survey_Report_2016-17.pdf
- Operating Policies and Procedures Manual – NOTE – This document will have several further changes made to it before the ABC. Check back weekly to see if it has been updated: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/wso_oppm_rev_10-13-2012_3-8-18.pdf
- Robert’s Rules Summary – NOTE – Use of Robert’s Rules is balanced with the ACA Traditions: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Roberts_Rules_Presentation-ACA.pdf
- Additional Robert’s Rules explanation – See Page 7: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/1Q_ComLine_2017.pdf
- Glossary of Terms: https://acawso.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Glossary_of_Terms_Delegate_Binder_2017_v_02.19.2017.pdf