Time: Oct 17, 2020 12:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89855851638 Meeting ID: 898 5585 1638 Passcode: 772423 One tap mobile +13017158592,,89855851638# US (Germantown)...Read More
Contribute Your ESH to the ComLINE
Submissions to The ComLine
The ComLine is published quarterly with an emphasis on the Steps and Traditions below. Other topics and experience, strength, and hope also are welcome.
- January Edition: Steps, Traditions, Promises, and Concepts 1, 2, 3. Target due date for submissions is November 30.
- April Edition: Steps, Traditions, Promises, and Concepts 4, 5, 6. Target due date for submissions is February 28.
- July Edition: Steps, Traditions, Promises, and Concepts 7, 8, 9. Target due date for submissions is May 31.
- October Edition: Steps, Traditions, Promises, and Concepts 10, 11, 12. Target due date for submissions is August 31.
We also extend a special invitation to all adult children: share your recovery experience in the language of your childhood. Selected shares will be published as written–not translated into English. All shares will be considered for possible publication.
The deadline for all ComLine submissions is 30 days prior to the month the edition is to be published.
Please submit your articles, stories, drawings, poems, and photos by using this form. Submissions should be between 250–500 words.
Read the latest ACA ComLine newsletter, where adult children from around the world share their stories of experience, strength, and hope. This issue offers insights on Step 7, boundaries, how WSO business is conducted, and a...Read More
The Special Predatory Behavior Edition of the ComLine newsletter is now available! The ComLine is our quarterly publication where members from around the world share their experience, strength, and hope on the 12 Steps,...Read More
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC/AWC 2021
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Committee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meeting
- Literature Development Subcommittee
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Quarterly Meetings
- Literature Committee Volunteering
- Literature Translations
- The Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Publishing Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility Ad-Hoc Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions