Download the PDF MSC Report April...Read More
Category: Member Services
The Member Services Committee (MSC) meets by teleconference from 30 minutes to an hour at 5pm Eastern time on the first Wednesday of every month. In between teleconferences we stay in touch on our Slack channel #member_services_cmte. MSC is looking for volunteers to help assist and support adult children through better communication with the fellowship in North America and globally.
Subcommittees doing this service work:
- Global Members – reaching out globally, connecting with and supporting meetings and members, in continents outside North America, carrying the ACA message in countries new to ACA.
- Intergroups – assisting with creation of new Intergroups, coordinating communications with established Intergroups, providing mutual support and participation between Intergroups, their member groups, and WSO.
- Members – connecting and supporting meetings and members, helping WSO meet the needs of the fellowship in North America.
- Regions – assisting in the formation of new Regions, in North America and globally, as well as supporting established Regions and communication between Regions.
- Traveler Newsletter – monthly email reporting news, events, and announcements throughout the ACA fellowship.
- Young Adults/Teens – supporting emerging Young Adult meetings worldwide and exploring supports required for emerging ACA Teen groups.
We are a diverse group of recovering ACA members who are enthusiastic about opening communication and ending isolation for all members and meetings of ACA. If you are interested in joining us, please contact one of our subcommittees.
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC 2020
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Translations
- Loving Parent Guidebook
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions