Download the PDF MSC December 2020...Read More
Category: Member Services
The WSO Member Services Committee (MSC) is looking for volunteers to help assist. Support, and communicate with the worldwide ACA membership. We meet every month on the first Wednesday for approximately one hour by Zoom teleconference at 1 p.m. Eastern Time. We work together and communicate with each other between monthly meetings using our WSO Slack Workspace channel #member_services_cmte and the various subcommittee channels connected to MSC.
Subcommittees doing this service work:
- Global Members – reaching out globally, connecting with and supporting meetings and members, in continents outside North America, carrying the ACA message in countries new to ACA.
- Intergroups – assisting with creation of new Intergroups, coordinating communications with established Intergroups, providing mutual support and participation between Intergroups, their member groups, and WSO.
- Members – connecting and supporting meetings and members, helping WSO meet the needs of the fellowship in North America.
- Regions – assisting in the formation of new Regions, in North America and globally, as well as supporting established Regions and communication between Regions.
- Traveler Newsletter – monthly email reporting news, events, and announcements throughout the ACA fellowship.
- Young Adults/Teens – supporting emerging Young Adult meetings worldwide and exploring supports required for emerging ACA Teen groups.
We are a diverse group of recovering ACA members who are enthusiastic about opening communication and ending isolation for all members and meetings of ACA. If you are interested in joining us, please contact one of our subcommittees.
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC/AWC 2021
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Ad-Hoc Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meeting
- Literature Development Subcommittee
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Quarterly Meetings
- Literature Committee Volunteer Interest
- Literature Translations
- Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions