Download the PDF September_Report...Read More
Category: Young Adults and ACA Teens
Young Adults/Teens Subcommittee
We are a subcommittee designed to help members to help teens and young adults. We teleconference the 3rd Wednesday of the month for the official call where members share information and their experiences with the subcommittee. Work between meetings is conducted in our Slack channel. We welcome ACA teens, young adults, ACA members who are sponsoring ACA Teen meetings and other interested members. We work with members starting, attending and/or went to ACA Teen and/or Young Adult meetings.
We help to bridge the gap for teens and young adults as they move through school to adult/college/work life by:
- Finding ways to make ACA Teen & Young Adult known among teens and young adults.
- Finding ways to attract teens and young adults to ACA.
- Finding ways to conduct ACA Teen and Young Adult meetings.
- Finding ways to support ACA Teen and Young Adult meetings.
- Finding ways to encourage ACA Teens & Young Adults to take on the responsibility of their own meetings.
- Finding ways to familiarize regions, intergroups, teachers, schools, counselors, parents, caregivers, other 12 Step fellowships, hospitals, and institutions with ACA Teen and Young Adult.
For information email: email@example.com
Slack channel: #msc_teen_nd_yng_adlt_sbcmte
Third Wednesday monthly 19:00 (7p.m.) UTC. 2:00 pm Eastern Time (ET), on
Zoom channel https://zoom.us/j/446358110
In ACA Teen Uncover Your True Teen Self
ACA Teen and Young Adult Subcommittee Call for Service Searching for members who have had some experience with teen and young adult meetings. Searching for teens and young adults to write and illustrate new literature for ACA...Read More
- Board Executive Committee
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Teleconference Agendas
- Board Treasurer’s Report
- ABC/AWC 2021
- ABC AWC Committee
- ABC Proposals & Ballot Prep
- Addressing Predatory Behavior
- Audit Committee
- Delegate Training
- Distribution Center – WSO Office
- Dist Ctr Oversight Committee
- European Committee
- Finance Committee
- Global Members Subcommittee
- Hospitals & Institutions (H&I)
- Human Resources Ad-Hoc Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- Literature Committee
- Literature Committee Meeting
- Literature Development Subcommittee
- Literature Evaluation
- Literature in Production
- Literature Committee Quarterly Meetings
- Literature Committee Volunteering
- Literature Translations
- The Loving Parent Guidebook
- Meeting and Service Safety Ad-Hoc Committee
- Members Subcommittee
- Member Services Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Public Services Committee
- Representation, Equity and Accessibility
- Service Network Committee
- The Traveler Newsletter
- Young Adults and ACA Teens
- 7th Tradition Contributions