Dear Adult Children,
The ACA ComLine newsletter where experiences, strength and of hope are shared by adult children from around the world is here!
The ComLine will be published quarterly with an emphasis on the Steps and Traditions, but other topics are welcomed too:
- January Edition: Steps 1, 2, 3 and Traditions 1, 2, 3.
- Target due date for submissions is November 30.
- April Edition: Steps 4, 5, 6 and Traditions 4, 5, 6.
- Target due date for submissions is February 28.
- July Edition: Steps 7, 8, 9 and Traditions 7, 8, 9.
- Target due date for submissions is May 30.
- October Edition: Steps 10, 11, 12 and Traditions 10, 11, 12.
- Target due date for submissions is August 31.
We extend a special invitation to all adult children: share your recovery experience in the language of your childhood. Selected shares will be published as written–not translated into English. All shares will be considered. The deadline for all ComLine submissions is 30 days prior to the month the edition is to be published.
ComLine Editor, Trusted Servant of the Literature Committee
From a space of love, I give service in ACA so that every Adult Child seeking recovery may find a safe place.