WSO Web Site Report:
July 2015 Activity Highlights/Concerns, as compared to March 2015 (Google Analysis)
- Good news: Number of visitors to the site is increasing
- Overall inquirers (site visitors): 37, 907 inquirers visiting the site, up 24%
- Number of new inquirers: 33,817, up 11%
- Inquirers using mobiles devices: 23,798, up 31%
- Concerns: Visitors are interacting less with the site
- Percentage of new Inquirers down (an estimate of the percentage of first time visits): 59%, down from 67%
- Higher Overall Bounce rate (percentage of single page visitors; those who left the first page visited without interacting with the page): 59%, up from 44%
- Higher Home Page Bounce rate: 53%, up from 31%
- Note: A 53% bounce rate is still considered quite good by most in the industry. The concern would be if the bounce rate trend keeps increasing. I’ll be keeping an eye on this trend in future reports.
- Most visited pages (after home page):
- Find-a-meeting and related pages, Lit-Laundry List, and Lit-Problem
Problems continue with Meeting Update process. Gloria and Centauria continue to identify and resolve the problems as identified.
Meeting Registration form periodically errors out with a ‘State Required’ error message (with state entered). Details passed to Centauria to resolve.
Meeting list had some Countries and States listed double resulting in difficulty to find a particular Country/State. Corrected.
Various problems with the Shopping Cart. MaryJo (Treasurer) and Centauria continue to identify and resolve problems as identified.
Web site updates needed to support the 2016 ABC Proposals and Registrations are still pending review.