Web Usage Highlights (from Google Analysis):
Overall October 2015 Activity remained consistent with that of the previous month (September)
- Overall inquirers (site visitors): 47,767 visiting the site, down only 1.7% from September.
- Number of new inquirers: 61.7% of total visitors, basically unchanged from September.
- Inquirers using mobiles devices: 43% of total visitors, basically unchanged from September.
- Higher Overall Bounce rate (percentage of single page visitors; those who left the entry page visited at the site without further interaction with the site): 62%, basically unchanged from September.
- Most visited pages (after home page):
- Lit-Laundry List, Find-a-meeting, and Lit-Problem (same top three as in September)
- While most of the visitors are from the United States, we’re also getting a substantial number of visitors from other countries (125 different countries in total). Here’s the top five countries (same countries as in September, though the order has changed):
- United States: 82.5% of total
- Canada: 3.2%
- United Kingdom: 3.0%
- Russia: 2.9%
- Australia: 1.0%
Problems continue to be addressed with Meeting Update process. Gloria and Centauria continue to identify and resolve the problems as encountered.
Various problems reported with the Shopping Cart. MaryJo (Treasurer) and Centauria continue to identify and resolve problems as identified.
Email accounts and those authorized to post articles in the Repository were updated to reflect changes in WSO personnel that occurred in September.
Web site updates needed to support the 2016 ABC Proposals and Registrations are still pending review.