- The Database and Website Committee meets regularly via teleconference. If you are interested in participating please send an email to [email protected].
- We can use people experienced with web design, particularly Word Press.
- The new shopping cart is live at https://acawso.myshopify.com/
- We are looking into getting wider participation at the ABC and investigating how best to stream the ABC via audio or video. Remote voting would be a nice addition as well if possible technically and organizationally.
- We are also investigating changes to the adultchildren website and information repository.
Website usage statistics for September:
- 48,580 User Sessions in September up from 45,860 in September
- 34,301 Unique users up from 32,329
- 99,109 views, down from 91,480 Page
- The bounce rate (users leaving the site immediately) was 64.03%, down from 64.63%
The pages accessed the most often were
- Laundry List – 19,538 views, 19.71% of the total page views
- Find a meeting – 6,966 views (7.03%)
- Find a meeting Search results 4,619 views (4.66%)
- Literature – 4,133 (4.17%)
- The Problem – 3,353 views (3.38%)
Users continue to come from across the globe with the top 5 session counts from:
- United States – 81.81% of users
- United Kingdom – 4.68%
- Canada – 4.05%
- Australia – 1.72%
- India – 0.59%