NOTE: The system has been set up to only accept one Ballot per device (computer, phone, iPad, etc.). If you are the trusted servant from more than one meeting, you can use another device in your possession, or ask someone else from your meeting to submit one of the Ballots.
To All Groups – the Ballot deadline is February 28th!
A copy of the letter sent to all groups is shown below. However, there is some additional information that was not included:
Here are the guidelines for voting:
1. Your group is not voting to approve the proposals, but instead indicating the group’s position on whether each proposal should be added to the agenda for discussion at the ABC in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on April 26th and 27th.
2. Each proposal includes the submitting group’s Issue, History/Reasoning, and Argument in Favor. It also includes an analysis written by the WSO.
3. The voting options are:
a. Yes – our group feels that this proposal has merit and should be discussed at the ABC.
b. No – our group feels that this proposal does not have merit and should not be discussed.
c. No opinion – our group does not have an opinion or cannot reach a decision about this proposal.
4. If your group would like to add a comment about a proposal, there is space provided.
5. Counting just the Yes and No votes, all proposals that receive a 2/3 favorable vote of the total votes cast will be placed on the agenda for discussion at the ABC in Toronto.
6. Again, the deadline for voting is February 28, 2017.
The following is the letter sent to all meetings and intergroups in December:
December 2, 2017
Greetings Fellow ACAs,
In response to a Request for Proposals that was sent to all groups and intergroups in July, there were 12 unique proposals submitted. On behalf of the Fellowship, we wish to thank these groups for their efforts.
The proposals have been evaluated to determine whether their idea has already been implemented, is being worked on, and/or the WSO’s assessment of the viability of the proposal.
In preparation for group discussion, a copy of the proposals is available for download Here.
Once you have all of your group’s votes and comments and are ready to submit their responses, go to the online survey to fill it in. Please do not start the survey unless you will have time to complete it in one sitting.
The survey is located here (either click on this link or cut and paste it into a new window): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018ABCBallot
If you have any questions or we can be of any assistance, please email the committee at email@example.com
Thank you for your participation in helping to shape the future of ACA.
The ACA WSO 2018 ABC Ballot Prep Committee