ACA Teen and Young Adult Subcommittee Call for Service
- Searching for members who have had some experience with teen and young adult meetings.
- Searching for teens and young adults to write and illustrate new literature for ACA Teen and Young Adults
We are a subcommittee designed to help members to help teens and young adults. We teleconference the 3rd Wednesday of the month for the official call where members share information and their experiences with the subcommittee. Work between meetings is conducted in our Slack channel. We welcome ACA teens, young adults, ACA members who are sponsoring ACA Teen meetings and other interested members. We work with members starting, attending and/or have attended ACA Teen and/or Young Adult meetings.
We help to bridge the gap for teens and young adults as they move through school to adult/college/work life by:
- Finding ways to make ACA Teen and Young Adult known among teens and young adults.
- Finding ways to attract teens and young adults to ACA.
- Finding ways to conduct ACA Teen and Young Adult meetings.
- Finding ways to support ACA Teen and Young Adult meetings.
- Finding ways to encourage ACA teens and young adults to take on the responsibility of their own meetings.
- Finding ways to familiarize teens, young adults, regions, intergroups, teachers, schools, counselors, parents, caregivers, other 12 Step fellowships, hospitals, and institutions with ACA Teen and Young Adult.
Subcommittee Contact Information:
WSO Slack channel: #msc_teen_nd_yng_adlt_sbcmte
Meetings: 3rd Wednesday monthly 18:00 (6 pm) UTC 2 pm Eastern Time on Zoom channel https://zoom.us/j/446358110
Teen Trifold Download: Click here to download PDF
Subcommittee Webpage: https://acawso.org/category/young-adults/