Delegate Training Sub-Committee (DTSC) Report for the January 2019 Teleconference
The DTSC will have weekly teleconference trainings in April for ABC Delegates. The goal of scheduling will be to accommodate different time zones for best participation. The schedule will be announced in March and will coincide with trainings given for remote voting.
Links to the following educational resources for Delegates are listed at the top of this page:
- The FAQ Sheet
- Getting Started
- Before, During and After the ABC
- The Ballot Proposals
Ongoing work focuses on The Traditions Workshop to be presented at the AWC. The purpose being, the better informed we are as a fellowship on The Traditions, the more effective all business meetings become.
Among the goals are:
- Motivating service at all levels through education
- Delegates better prepared through experience coming from the Group level
- Resolving business conflict through practice of spiritual principles of our Traditions
- The concept of Traditions as “How we relate to each other” and personal recovery through service.
- Delegate Training at the ABC
- Providing an organizational flowsheet for incoming DTSC Chair
The DTSC meets at 3:00 EST on the fourth Wednesday at 712 770 4010 – Access code 281687