CALL FOR LITERATURE COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS! WRITERS, EDITORS, ILLUSTRATORS, GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS WANTED!
We have a lot of exciting projects in the works – and are looking for volunteers to help us shape the future of ACA literature. If you wish to do service from a space of love, please contact the Literature Committee by using the Contact Us link on the website.
New Literature Offerings for Fellowship Review
To the Beginner in All of Us: This trifold will be available for review mid-July through mid-October.
Twelve Steps of Adult Children Steps Workbook literature update: Fellowship request that Steps Six through Twelve be expanded with additional questions and exercises.
Please submit suggestions for additional questions or execises for Steps Six through Twelve of the Twelve Steps Workbook to [email protected].
Note: the review period for Intergroup Guidelinesand Hospitals & Institutionsis now closed.
The Special Issue ABC 2015 ComLine will be available as a free download from the shopping cart soon. The 4th Quarter 2015 ComLine is now in production.
We are now accepting submissions for the 1st Quarter 2016 issue, which covers January, February, and March. All submissions for the 1st Quarter issue should be sent in by November 1.
Though primary focus for the 1st Quarter issue is on Steps 1, 2, 3 and Traditions 1, 2, 3, all shares, stories, poems reflecting experience, strength, and hope are welcome! Be sure to include a copyright release form with your story or artwork. A copyright release form can be downloaded from our website at http://www.adultchildren.org/comline. Thank you to all who have submitted their stories of experience, strength, and hope for this and future ComLine issues.
Sales for July were 97 a-books sold. All tolled, we have sold 501 a-BRBs.
Sales for July were 265 e-books sold. All tolled, we have sold 8,268 e-BRBs.
All trifolds and booklets offered for sale in the shopping cart are being translated into the following languages:
Literature offered for free on our site is being translated into Latvian and Russian.
- Nearly 600 emails were traded both domestically and abroad. Emails covered the gamut of literature offerings, suggestions for future publications, translations, and printing / reprinting of new and existing products, digital offerings, and the international distribution project.
- As existing stock of literature is exhausted, where applicable:
- Updates reflecting the 11th Tradition revision have been implemented in the next printings of the BRB and WB
- Updates to include attribute AA for use and adaptation of the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions have been implemented in the next printings of the BRB and WB, and are being incrementally implemented in the free literature offered on the web site.
- Updates to show the Laundry List, The Other Laundry List, and their flip sides will be implemented. Translators have been contacted regarding this work, and the English versions of the Laundry Lists are posted as free literature on the web site.
Sincerely yours in service,
Larry A., Literature Chair, ACA WSO Trustee
Ines, Z., ACA WSO Trustee, Spanish Translation and Group Liaison
Robin R., Staff
Karen A., Proofreader
Cheryl H., Proofreader
Patti H., Proofreader
Phyllis R., ComLine
Bonnie K-M., ComLine
Mardi M., ComLine
Laura L., ComLine
Jennifer B., ComLine
Conrad G., ComLine
Marty M., ComLine
Shawn D., Copyrights Coordinator
Anna J., Polish Translation Contributor/Polish Fellowship, UK
Christine D, French Translation Contributor, Canada
Henry G., Finnish Translation Contributor, Finland
Anna, Finnish Translation Contributor, Finland
Hiroko I., Japanese Translation Contributor, Japan
Ines Z., Spanish Translation Contributor, USA
Keiko D., Japanese Translation Contributor, Japan
Nastya, Russian Translation Coordinator, Russia
Stefan B., German Translation Contributor, Germany
Xanthi T., Greek Translation Contributor, Greece
Susanne B, Swedish Translation Contributor, Sweden
Ausra, Latvian Translation Contributor, Latvia
On-Going Translation Groups
From a space of love, I give service in ACA so that every Adult Child seeking recovery may find a safe place.