Saturday, September 1 marked the first call for our Sponsorship Literature Development group.
Barb N. is leading this group. The goals of this group are:
- to explore issues related to the mentoring and sponsorship of recovering adult children,
- to deliver a report and action plan to WSO Board and ABC by March 15, 2019, and for posting on website.
- to work with WSO Committees (Literature, MPS -Membership and Public Service) and anyone else to turn the report’s findings into a reality. This group is being led by Barb N.
Our next meeting is scheduled for
Saturday, October 6
1:00 pm Eastern Time
Dial-in Number: 712-775-7085
Access Code 690690#
To listen to the recording of this meeting, please visit https://www.freeconferencing.com/playback_br.html?n=/storage/sgetFC/a5bT9/joNqH.
- Literature Committee monthly reports: https://acawso.org/category/literature-committee/
- ComLine notices: https://acawso.org/category/comline-notices/Literature Committee Meeting Notices: https://acawso.org/category/literature-committee-meeting/Literature Development Subcommittee: https://acawso.org/category/literature-development-subcommittee/Literature Review: https://acawso.org/category/literature-review/
If you have questions, or if you would like to participate in Literature Development, please email email@example.com.